Rio de Janeiro is one of the ultimate incentive travel playground! People watch in Ipanema and Copacabana Beach, take a cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain, marvel at Christ the Redeemer which dominates the city or just simply sit back with a Caipirinha cocktail, and don’t forget that skimpy thong!
Rio de Janeiro is the only city in the world that has a rainforest smack bang in the middle of it, here you can enjoy nature walks, outdoor pursuits and for those who dare, hang gliding. Just off the coast of Rio there is an archipelago of tropical islands ready for you and your incentive travel group to explore.
Some Activity Ideas
- Welcome lunch at Sugar Loaf Mountain with helicopter ride around Mount Corcovado
- Tour of Rio’s rainforest, with traditional Brazilian lunch
- Full day boat trip to your very own tropical island
- Beach party with Brazilian theme – Copacabana Beach
- Horse riding or jeep safari through the rainforest
- Or for the ultimate – visit during the worlds biggest and best carnival. We can even arrange for carnival girls to dance on board the transfer coach whilst serving drinks!
- GMT: – 4hr
- Flight time from London: 11.5 hours
- Main airport: Rio de Janeiro
- Best time of year to visit: October to March
- Language: Portuguese, English widely spoken
- Recommended stay: Five nights
Please call +44 (0) 845 308 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Bespoke Programme