Lisbon truly is one of Europe’s little gems. This diverse city is steeped in history and is probably one of the liveliest incentive travel capitals in Europe. The Tagus River runs through the capital and is connected by an exact replica of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, overlooked by Christ the Redeemer.
The Docas area is a vibrant part of the city located on the banks of the river, underneath the bridge. Here you’ll find lively bars, salsa bars and trendy restaurants serving world cuisine, ideal for your incentive group. Wander around the back streets of Lisbon on foot or why not travel around on a motorbike and sidecar… Excellent fun for an incentive travel group!
Some Activity Ideas
- Dinner with traditional fado (folklore music)
- Tour of the city on a motorbike, sidecar, Go Cars or cable cars
- Full day trip to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril
- Dinner at one of Lisbon’s exclusive deluxe restaurants
- Port wine tasting
- Experience a regatta in Estoril, Cascais Bay
- GMT: No time difference
- Flight time from London: 2 hours
- Main airport: Lisbon
- Best time of year to visit: Feb to Nov
- Language: English is widely spoken
- Recommended stay: Three nights
Please call +44 (0) 845 308 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Bespoke Programme