Jordan possesses an abundance of exciting and unique attractions for all incentive travel groups! Groups can explore amazing sites from magnificent desert castles that date back to 1184 to the Baptism site where John the Baptist is believed to have carried out his ministry.
For the adventurous incentive group there is horse riding, 4×4 safaris, rock climbing, hiking and camping in the vast and beautiful wilderness of the regions ‘Red Desert’ Wadi Rum. For those groups seeking a more relaxing experience, travelling to the Red Sea resort of Aqaba to indulge in some of the wonderful five star hotels and spas is highly recommended.
Some Activity Ideas
- Ride on horseback through Petra – a once in a lifetime experience
- Go glamping under the stars in Wadi Rum
- Dive in the Red Sea at the stunning coastal resort of Aqaba
- Float in the Dead Sea and enjoy world class spa’s
- Experience 4×4 safari in the unique desert landscape of Wadi Rum
- GMT: + 3hrs
- Flight time from London: 5 hours
- Main airport: Amman
- Best time of year to visit: April to June / Sept / Oct
- Language: Arabic – English widely spoken
- Recommended stay: Five nights