This magical city is where east meets west. An incentive travel destination of incredible diversity and amazing nightlife! Start your trip on a private yacht cruise to watch the sunset over the Bosphorus River, Asia on one side, Europe on the other then enjoy dinner in the Kumkapi area, a hustle and bustle restaurant area. For the ultimate fine dining experience you will never forget how about an evening in a fortress made famous by James Bond!
For those in your incentive travel group wishing to soak up the culture, a visit to the Blue Mosque followed by a traditional Turkish lunch with afternoon shopping in one of the world’s biggest bazaars is a must!
Some Activity Ideas
- Sunset Champagne cruise down the Bosphorus River
- Dinner at the Kumkapi area
- Gala dinner at the James Bond Fortress
- Treasure hunt in Grand Bazaar
- GMT: + 2hrs
- Flight time from London: 4 hours
- Main airport: Istanbul
- Best time of year to visit: Feb to May / Sep to Nov
- Language: Turkish
- Recommended stay: Three nights
Please call +44 (0) 845 308 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Bespoke Programme