Cape Town, a truly unique destination warmed by the African sun. The city is dominated by a towering, table-shaped mountain, set on a peninsula of soaring, rocky heights and lush valleys where the Indian and Atlantic oceans converge. Immense natural beauty and the bright lights of a great urban centre merge effortlessly.
This world class incentive travel destination has something for everyone, white sandy beaches, excellent fine dining, world cuisine restaurants, excellent nightlife, wine tasting tours on horseback, jet boating and shark diving and if that’s not enough, why not take your incentive travel group on safari for a few days and see the big five!
Some Activity Ideas
- Welcome lunch on top of Table Mountain with Champagne reception
- Helicopter transfer to your hotel
- Wine tasting tour of Stellenbosch
- Shark cage diving
- Beach party at Boulders beach with the penguins
- Classic car transfer to dinner at The Castle of Good Hope for a gala dinner
- GMT: + 1hr
- Flight time from London: 12 hours
- Main airport: Cape Town
- Best time of year to visit: October to March
- Language: Afrikaans and English
- Recommended stay: Six nights
Please call +44 (0) 845 308 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Bespoke Programme