Barcelona is undoubtedly one of the best incentive travel destinations in Europe. Beautiful architecture, amazing history, excellent shopping, relaxed pavement café culture, a stunning city marina and to top it all there is even a beach. All this combined, creates a perfect playground for any incentive travel group!
Just two hours from most UK airports makes Barcelona a fantastic destination for shorter incentive travel based trips. On arrival we can take you straight to one of Barcelona’s finest tapas restaurants to get you straight into the Catalan atmosphere. From there you can have dinner in a castle, sip cava from a yacht or go crazy on a city treasure hunt!
Some Activity Ideas
- Transfer bus on arrival with an all singing and dancing crew on board!
- Welcome lunch on the city beach
- Bicycle tour of the city
- City treasure hunt
- Cava tasting at a traditional Cava vineyard
- Gala dinner in an old castle
- Vintage car transfers
- Hire the top floor of the museum which overlooks the city for dinner
- GMT: + 1hr
- Flight time from London: 2.5 hours
- Main airport: Barcelona
- Best time of year to visit: All year
- Language: Spanish / Catalan
- Recommended stay: Two to three nights